Having Created Over $3 Billion in Equity Value Over Three Decades Means We Have a Proven Value Creation Strategy That Works.
Depending on your unique needs and the specifics of your business, adding value can mean different things. Building great businesses always has challenges and we are here to support that evolution; bringing complementary skills to your growth story.
Here are four areas where we can add value:
- Source, evaluate and structure transformative acquisitions to expand your capabilities and reach
- Accelerate your strategic positioning through organic growth initiatives
- Leverage our multi-industry experiences and lessons learned to drive key decision making and overarching strategy at the board level
- Augment the financial reporting and accountability foundation
- Improve capital efficiency by creating accountability measures for major investments
- Enhance sales performance
- Evaluate new technology solutions, including implementations of financial systems, processes, HR/training and others
- Help recruit and develop talent
- Guide portfolio companies to new customers, suppliers and outside experts
- Source and structure attractive non-dilutive debt packages
- Access to best-in-class vendors for your unique requirements
- Align together for long-term success as shareholders
- Respect your entrepreneurial energy, legacy and growth aspirations
- Maximize value on exit by connecting to acquirers and providing preparation, negotiation and legal support at the time of sale
The Type of Company We Seek
While we invest across a wide variety of industries, geographies, and company sizes, one criteria remains the same: we look for experienced managers with a proven track record of success who have their personal capital invested in the company. We partner when we determine that we share core values and have a common vision for growth.